As part of its mission to provide accurate and accessible educational resources, the AHA Society maintains a companion website, AllThingsHamilton.com.
This website features original research by the AHA Society, as well as curated content on Alexander Hamilton. By providing information that is not elsewhere available or time-consuming to locate, AllThingsHamilton.com serves as the principal online source for people wanting to learn about Hamilton.
Information that can be found on AllThingsHamilton.com include:
- The 'All Places Hamilton' database, a AHA Society original collection of historic sites that Alexander Hamilton visited during his lifetime, with historic context as well as visiting information
- Original thematic collections of Hamilton quotes
- A brief biography and timelines of Hamilton's life
- Quizzes and trivia
- Links to other Hamilton websites
- Movies and video clips
- Links to Hamilton’s original writings and historical documents
- Recommended books about Hamilton
- Educational Resources
With your support, the AHA Society can continue to expand AllThingsHamilton.com with more information and resources.